The Trapper XL
Regular price $349.00
Unit price per
The Trapper XL (NEXT SHIPPING DATE - FEB 8th)
Ideally suited for the display of larger skulled animals such as elk, bison and similar sizes. Also ideal for full-body, rolled capes for “pack mounts” of mountain goats, bighorn sheep, and bear hides! Elk and moose shed displays will look the best on the XL as well.
The added height and width to the XL is unique only to us as we saw a need for a larger pack; otherwise, larger-skulled and caped animals will simply drown out and cover almost all of the original design and not allow much of the pack to be seen. Rather than seeing this look primarily for deer, the possibilities are now virtually endless in the types of displays possible with a few added inches to the height and width!
- Hand-made quality & construction
- Constructed to display the animal upright and out from the wall.
- Aged & antiqued components (grommets, eye bolts, screws, etc.)
- Eye bolt attachment points along the frame to secure your animal.
- Hidden cable hanging system. You won’t find something too heavy to hang from it. (see photos- No connection point nor cable seen when on the wall)
- Actual functioning & adjustable straps
- Includes 15’ of jute rope to polish off the old look in tying your animal to the frame.
- Frame - Hand-distressed American red cedar uprights, with steam-bent red oak cross members.
- Canvas Corset- Heavy natural cotton “duck” canvas
- Canvas Color Weights: tan 15oz. | dark olive 15 oz. | dark brown 18 oz.
- Grommets - Antiqued brass (aged ourselves to a preferred look)
- Rope Lacing - 100% natural cotton, stained with coffee and ends dipped in wax to prevent fraying.
- Peak arc of the frame: nearly 5” out from the wall for improved antler room.
- Frame Dimensions are 35.5" height x 16.5" width
- Canvas dimensions (The size of “pallet” you are working with) 26" x 16.5"
- Pack Weight: 3.6 lbs.
Size Comparison Chart
Introducing the Trapper Pack:
Trapper Pack Features Explained:
Choosing the Right Pack: