The Trapper- Original (Ships The Week of Dec 13th)
The Trapper-Original has identical dimensions to the classic antique pack frame so rare to find nowadays. Ideal size for deer, sheep, goat, antelope and similar-sized skulls.
Also the perfect size for the cape-rolled mounts of such animals! Deer shed antlers, smaller furs (fox, bobcat, coyote) will look the best on this pack size as well.
- Hand-made construction & Quality
- Constructed to display the animal upright with clearance out from the wall.
- Aged & antiqued components (grommets, eye bolts, screws, etc.)
- Eye bolt attachment points along frame to secure your animal & accessories.
- Hidden cable hanging system. You won’t find something too heavy to hang from it. (See photos- No connection point nor cable seen when on the wall)
- Straps that are working and functional
- Includes 15’ of jute rope to polish off the old look in tying to the frame.
- Frame - Distressed American red cedar uprights, with steam-bent red oak cross members.
- Canvas Corset- Natural Cotton “Duck” canvas
- Canvas Color Weights: Tan- 15oz. | Dark Olive- 15 oz. | Dark Brown- 18 oz.
- Grommets - Antiqued brass (aged ourselves to a preferred look)
- Rope Lacing - 100% natural cotton, stained with coffee and ends dipped in wax to prevent fraying.
- Peak arc of the frame: 4"-4.5” out from the wall for improved antler room.
- Frame Dimensions are 30" height x 14.5" width
- Canvas dimensions (The size of “pallet” you are working with) 22" x 14.5"
- Pack Weight: 2.6 lbs.
Introducing the Trapper Pack:
Trapper Pack Features Explained:
Choosing the Right Pack:
Size Comparison Chart: